The Australian DBT Institute hosts monthly masterclasses in Dialectical Behaviour Therapy for mental health professionals who have completed intensive or comprehensive training in DBT. Each hour-long webinar, or LIVE lectures starting at 6pm (Melb/Syd time) from our Gold Coast head office, is broadcast via Zoom and then stored on CMHE Academy following each Masterclass.
Anyone who has completed the Australian DBT Institute’s Comprehensive or Intensive training programs will be given access to the masterclasses. Each masterclass also provides participants with a CPD certificate.
DBT Topics coming-up
- 25th March 2021 – Forensic Adaptions: RUSH Program
- 22nd April 2021 – Therapy Interfering Behaviour in DBT
- 20th May 2021 – Self-Paced DBT Online: DBT Assist
- 17th June 2021 – Veterans Adaptions in DBT
- 15th July 2021 – DBT for Individuals with Cognitive Deficits
- 12th August 2021 – DBT for Mental Health Crisis Lines & Phone Calls
- 9th September 2021 – DBT for Families
- 7th October 2021 – Radically Open DBT
- 4th November 2021 – TBA
- 2nd December 2021 – DBT Research Updates
Marsha Linehan’s update on where DBT is heading!
If you have completed a DBT Intensive or comprehensive training with the Australian DBT Institute please contact Dianne Denny (email@example.com) and she will provide you with access to our Masterclasses at CMHE Academy!