DBT This one day training focuses on the Skills Training components of Dialectical Behaviour Therapy geared towards all participants interested in applying the skills component of DBT. Also suitable for individual therapist as all the skills sessions are discussed and are also applied in individual sessions.
Course Prerequisites: The Introduction to the Management of Emotion Dysregulation using DBT workshop is a prerequisite for this workshop. Clinicians are required to be trained to a level where they have knowledge of DBT, the standard content and processes of DBT.
– Overview of DBT Skills Training (Structure, Homework and Facilitation of Skills)
– Commitment in Skills Training
– Integration of Middle Path Skills (Behaviouralism, Dialectics & Validation)
– Mindfulness, Emotion Regulation Skills, Distress Tolerance and Interpersonal Effectiveness Skills components of DBT
– Pre-release for Newsletter Members from $210
– Early Bird Rate from $302.50
– Full Fee from $330